WHY I INCLUDE SEED PACKETS IN YOUR PACKAGE
To show my appreciation for your love and support I want to include a little gift in your package, but want it to be something meaningful!
Set to Shine Jewelry is about shining our little light on the world. We do this by donating 20% of my profits every month to a different organization.
I also want to make the world a better, happier, and more colorful place, so please enjoy these wildflowers seeds! Not only will they bring color and joy into your life, wildflowers also provide our amazing pollinator friends food, so let's make the world a better place for them too!
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR PLANTS
Wildflower seeds do not need much maintenance to grow, just disperse them in any area, inside or outside and watch them grow! If you don't have a green thumb, don't get discouraged, this is a great way to easily grow beautiful flowers!
Here are some helpful tips to see your wildflower garden flourish:
1. Although wildflowers are very adaptive, consider planting your wildflowers in the springtime and autumn months. Avoid planting in November-February
2. Choose a site which gets around 6 hours of sun!
3. Scatter your wildflower seeds
4. After scattering, apply pressure on the seeds, do not cover the seeds with soil because they need a lot of sun!
5. Water your wildflowers right after planting and regularly afterwards (keep the soil moist). Once the wildflowers grow to 4" tall, they will survive on natural rains if they are outside.
FLOWER SEEDS INCLUDED IN THE MIXTURE
- White Yarrow
-New England Aster
-Coreopsis Lance Leaved
-Lupine Evening Primrose